Friday, January 29, 2010

Week of Feb 1, 2010

TTTT/T = TableTop Team Trivia in Tavares
This is my first blog updated on January 29, 2010.
I hope to use this site instead of the weekly emails. At first, I will send you Free Answers
via email -AND- on this site. But eventually, I may only use this site and have you check
the site prior to coming to a TTTT event, to get the Free Answers and TTTT news.

So let's try this!

Next week's shows are Tuesday, Feb 2 at Soup To Nuts Diner
and
Wednesday, Feb 3 at JJ Fins.
Both events start at 6:30pm.
To reserve a table in the Trivia section:
343-7704: Soup To Nuts 742-3467: JJ Fins

NEWS: After this week, we may be changing JJFins TTTT from Wed evenings to
Monday evenings. As some of you know, their Wednesday Wine Down event is
filling up the place, leaving no room for me to set up sometimes. Therefore, since
Football Season is over soon, we may move our event to Monday evenings.
Let me know what you think about this change.

FREE ANSWERS: Tuesday, Feb 2: SIMON
Wednesday, Feb 3: INDIA


I've been meeting with several other restaurants and we have interest from them!
Keep your fingers and toes crossed - we may get some additional locations!
If you know of any restaurant that would like TableTop Team Trivia,
please tell them about us, or give me their contact information.
Thanks!
Connie & Jeff


No comments:

Post a Comment